BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Industrial Control Tech II
- Ensures effective preventative maintenance plans and schedules for all facility equipment and systems.
- Diagnoses Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System-related error conditions occurring in the Distribution Center and repairs appropriately.
- Oversees any maintenance modifications and/or system upgrades of Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking System controls.
- Assesses the efficiency of materials handling equipment and automated picking systems and defines necessary modifications.
- Manages the inventory of spare parts.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Under general supervision of the Systems Manager (Materials Handling Equipment and Automated Picking Systems) responsible for supporting the effective use and functionality of the automated equipment within a fully automated PkMS enabled Distribution Center.
- Excellent technical and operational knowledge of mechanical electrical and electronic equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs) preferred .
- Ability to read and interpret CAD layouts illustrated parts breakdown (IPB) diagrams and electrical circuitry diagrams and drawings.
- Strong aptitude for repair and maintenance activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and personal computers.
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Requires some technical vocational training or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years related and progressively responsible experience; strong electrical background preferred.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.